Press Release: Liquid Studio 2017 - Update 1 provides new features and enhancements for JSON and XML Developers.LEEDS, UK, April 19, 2017 - Liquid Technologies Limited (https://www.liquid-technologies.com) have announced the release of Liquid Studio 2017 - Update 1, containing new features, enhancements and fixes to increasing productivity of JSON and XML developers. Update 1 release includes Liquid XML Data Binder support for Visual Studio 2017 projects, graphical JSON Schema Editor Extension for Visual Studio, JSON Schema and XML Schema conversion tools, along with new Data Mapper components.
Liquid Technologies have provided Visual Studio tools for over a decade, and as a 2017 Sim-Ship partner show they are committed to long term support of Microsoft's new development platforms and tools.
"We aim to provide consistent product improvements for our users with new and enhanced features in order to continue to offer the best value XML, JSON and Web Services toolkit available." said Simon Sprott, CTO, "The improvements in Update 1 will further add to the enjoyment of using our tools, increasing productivity and saving developers many hours of time and effort."
New feature highlights include:
- Visual Studio 2017 Support for XML Data Binder - Generates C++, C# and VB.Net projects for Visual Studio 2017 (https://www.liquid-technologies.com/xml-data-binder).
- C++ 14.1 XML Data Binder Runtimes - Using the latest Microsoft C++ libraries.
- JSON Schema Editor Visual Studio Extension - New VSIP installer for Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 (https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=LiquidTechnologies.LiquidJSONSchemaEditor).
- JSON Schema to XSD Converter - Tool to convert JSON Schema to XML Schema.
- XSD to JSON Schema Converter - Tool to convert XML Schema to JSON Schema.
- Group By Data Mapper Component - Data Mapper now allows grouping of aggregated data.
Liquid Studio 2017 - Update 1 is a free update for all users who purchased Liquid Studio 2017 and all users who have a current support plan.