When you export these XML Schema files to disk to edit them, XML Editor tools will report invalid paths for the imports as they will not find them on disk at the specified schemaLocation.
This can be handled in Liquid XML Studio using an XML Catalog file as follows:
1. Create an XML document in the Liquid XML Editor with the following contents:
- <?xml version="1.0"?>
- <catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
- rewritePrefix="file:///c:/" />
2. Save the file as to disk e.g. c:\myfolder\OracleMDSCatalogue.xml
3. Select the menu option Tools->Options. The options window will open, in the tree select Environment->XML Catalogs. Then click Add and enter the path to the catalog mapping file you just created. E,g, c:\myfolder\OracleMDSCatalogue.xml.
Now when you open an XSD, Liquid XML Studio will internally replace "oramds:/" with "file:///c:/" so the schemaLocation attribute values will be able to be located on disk.